Sunday, July 29, 2007

Motor Vehicle Accident Settlements, Get A Good Settlement Without Paying Legal Fees

I was the victim of an injury causing MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT in 2005. What I learned about THE SYSTEM was very upsetting. I leaned that when an event like this happens THE VULTURES start to circle almost immediately. THE VULTURES include but are not limited to - insurance companies, medical service providers, rental companies, law firms, emergency transport companies, car dealers and others. There are lots of people who seek to profit from your misfortune when you are involved in a motor vehicle accident. You do not want to be taken advantage off.

My experience was that most of the entities I had to deal with had their best interest in mind and not mine! My insurance company tried to rip me off. An attorney tried to get me to have surgery I didn't need. I had to do battle with lots of people who wanted to profit from my misfortune. I have decided to share my experience with you so or those you care about won't be taken advantage of by the system that is in place to profit from your accident.

I was able to reach a very good settlement without having to pay an attorney. Lawyers do very little for their 30% of your money. You should learn how to protect yourself and your family prior to the accident happening. Everyday in the USA there are more that 5600 injury causing motor vehicle accidents. Just because your a victim doesn't mean you have to be victimized. You can settle your own claim and save yourself MONEY!

Copyright (C) John S. Corbin 2007

DISCLAIMER: The purpose of this article is to help folks understand the motor vehicle accident claim process. It is not required that you hire an attorney. If you feel you need professional help you must obtain it on your own. Neither John Corbin nor any publication offering his articles make any guarantee of any kind. John Corbin is not an attorney and does not offer legal advise. John Corbin's recent publication is titled MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENTS - A SPECIAL REPORT and is available at http://www.accident-victims.net

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=John_Corbin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I positively enjoying each little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you weblog post.
easigo.co.uk: car accident claims

Unknown said...

Thank you,it is good material to read this post increases my knowledge.
http://www.personalinjurysolicitors.org/
personalinjurysolicitors.org/